GDPR: BCR, SCC and DPIA?! Untangling what you need
Our first step: Gapless gap analysis
Are you unsure of how compliant your company is with data protection, where potential problems lie and how these can be improved? Maybe you don't know where to start and have a hard time navigating the maze of data protection regulations? Or you simply want to be on the safe side and uncover undetected weaknesses in your company?
With a detailed analysis of your company's posture in data protection compliance and IT security, our online assessment generates a comprehensive risk profile with concrete recommendations for action.
What is the Enobyte GDPR assessment?
Building on our many years of expertise in the field of data protection and IT security, and the wealth of experience gained from working with many different companies, Enobyte has developed an online questionnaire aligning with the requirements of the GDPR and covering all relevant subject areas.
Around 200 questions review all aspects of your company, from the basics of data processing and special processing scenarios to a detailed query of existing IT security measures.
Based on your answers, our certified data protection experts prepare a report tailored to your company, with findings and detailed recommendations for remediating the identified risks. An introductory executive summary serves as an overview. Colour-coded risk levels enable you to quickly prioritise necessary measures.
Thus the assessment comprehensively answers the following questions:
- How data protection compliant is my company?
- What are the requirements of the GDPR and how can they be implemented?
- How can I improve IT security in my company and what is best practice?
- What are my company's risks and vulnerabilities and how severe are they?
- Where should we start?
Finally, we will discuss the results of the gap analysis with you in person. This way, you can make confident decisions and protect your company from damage caused by cyber attacks and data protection violations.
Your advantages at a glance
- Approx. 200 questions on IT, law and business
- Answer online at any time
- Save your progress and continue at a later date
- Work on the assessment with a team of several people
- Available in English, German, and Japanese
- Change the language at any time, even mid-answering
- Receive easy-to-parse results through colour coding
- Answers are evaluated by a certified data protection expert
- In-depth discussion of results with our data protection and IT experts
- Credit of costs when concluding a longer-term contract
And last but not least: a profound understanding of your company's current situation and what the next steps should be.
The GDPR can be complex. Contact us to understand your specific requirements.
Get in touch
More than 100 companies already trust in Enobyte. Looking forward to getting in touch with you.